PREPARE FOR TRIP
Weather and clothes
You should research carefully before planning and preparing clothes to suit the time you are going to go. The following are the best times to travel.
- November to March: Warm weather, dry climate and nice sunshine, is the most suitable occasion to visit India.
- April, May and October: The temperature is quite stable, you can still travel if you are not concerned about persistent drizzle. The advantage of traveling at this time is the cost will be much cheaper than not because of the tourist season.
- June – September: Do NOT go to India at this time because this is the rainy season.
Personal items should bring
- Depending on the time of going, you should prepare clothes accordingly, it is best to choose polite clothes when going to public places because Indians often do not like when others dress too revealing
- Indian food usually has quite a strong curry flavor, so if you do not like the curry taste, you should prepare food to bring in case you can not eat the food here.
Flight tickets to India
You should book early 1-2 months in advance if you come and go to India in the peak tourist season (from November to March every year), because this time the flight is full.
Transportation in India
- Train: is one of the extremely reasonable long-distance transportation. From anywhere in the country you can buy train tickets and enjoy your journeys easily without having to worry about your luggage because of the special Indian railway industry.
- Tempo and Vikram are also quite similar to “oversized” lambreds but operate almost like buses. Usually a Tempo can carry more than 10 people and follow the fixed route with a fixed fare.
- Taxi: almost every city in India has a taxi. However, how to take a taxi to avoid having the driver “cheat” the money is really important. You should only opt for prepaid taxis – a popular form of large Indian airports. You can go to the ticket counter at a fixed price, including luggage transportation. Do not forget to keep the receipt in case the driver asks.
Accommodation in India is very diverse, depending on the ability of each individual, you absolutely can choose the room type that is suitable for your budget:
• Indian hotels are divided into segments. The budget hotels range from $ 30 – $ 90 / night. 2-3 star hotels with wifi, television, air conditioners cost $ 90 – $ 190 / night, high-class 4-5 star hotels will cost from $ 200 or more.
• If you want to be a bit more comfortable, you can choose to stay in host houses through services like airbnb or couchsurfing with more diverse prices and have interesting experiences when having the opportunity to meet and live with people. native.
• Depending on the area, room rates may increase or decrease differently, the closer to the central area, the room price will increase.
DESTINATION – LOCATION
• Taj Mahal: The first indispensable place of any tourist coming to India is always Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world, the pride of the country of India. Taj Mahal is located in the old city of Agra, a few hundred meters north of New Delhi.
• Kashmir: is a beautiful land located in Northern India, in the states of Jammu and Kashmir. Ever since the Mughal dynasty, Kashmir has been dubbed paradise on earth, or multi-faceted diamond with beauty and scenery that change over time.
• Mumbai: also known as Bombay, is one of the most famous tourist cities in India, and is the financial and economic center of the country. Often people refer to Mumbai by the strange contrast in the heart of the city, between modernity, bustling with ancient beauty is preserved until now. In addition, this place is also considered the source of development of Bollywood cinema.
• Delhi is one of the most impressive historic capitals in the world. Considered as the Rome of the far east, the Indian capital contains countless relics of empires from the past such as Jama Masjid Mosque, Red Fort. However, for a few tourists, hidden corners that few people know outside of Delhi are truly attractive.